Rome FACTS Conference - Full presentations and content now available:
EFUA Rome FACTS Conference – 29th and 30th March 2022
Our FACTS Conference provided an excellent opportunity to network with UA stakeholders from around the Globe. The FACTS Conference collected, conceptualized and highlighted local and global experiences of Urban agriculture. Broad themes covered Urban Agriculture and the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), knowledge sharing with Less Developed Countries (LDCs), challenges within the Mediterranean and the Maghreb Regions and the role of UA in the post pandemic era. In particular, Highlights of the conference included:
- Networking and roundtable sessions
- Typologies and benefits of Urban Agriculture (UA)
- EU policies and UA
- Urban planning perspectives on UA
- Story telling on Urban Agriculture, using film and media content
- Local initiatives in the Rome area, including urban farms and gardens
The detailed content of the conference is now available on the EFUA website.
Scroll the page to find them.